Our blogs for photographers use the Photoidentities custom theme on the WordPress platform and are tailored to the needs of the professional photographer.
- Choice of flash header
- Large 900×600 pixel image display
- Custom fonts for blog text and navigation bar
- Send to friend feature for posts
- Embed videos into your blog
- Custom post headers in font and color of your choice
- Installation of WordPress and blog set up included
- Welcome section under navigation bar
- Unlimited pages and drop-downs
- Contact page
- Subscribe button
- Portfolio page with 6 integrated flash slideshows
- Easy to use control panel
- Detailed video tutorials on how to change design elements of blog yourself
- Add social media icons like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
We can now add a Mini-Blog feature to your Photoidentities blog which allows you to create a separate page within your blog for specialized posts that will only appear within that page. See The KJ Blog, Alycia Alvarez Blog and Christine Bentley Blog for examples.
This cool new feature is $100 per additional mini-blog page. Contact us to add yours today!